Wednesday 3 October 2012

Feed A Cold

I've been feeling somewhat under the weather with a nasty cold for a few days. A good excuse then to follow the old advice of 'Feed a cold, starve a fever'. I'm so glad I haven't got a temperature. I started with something sweet and made some Breakfast Muffins, basically combining a couple of recipes according to the ingredients I had in the cupboards. Nice, but they didn't quite hit the spot. So I started to flick through my recipe books for something savoury and stumbled across Dan Lepard's Lentil Stuffed Flatbreads. Easy. Tasty. Spot on. Definitely one to make again. The amazing sons declared them 'delicious' and 'amazing', so I think they might make their way into lunch boxes for tomorrow. Which saves me having to make sandwiches. Always a good thing.

Lentil Stuffed Flatbreads

No comments:

Post a Comment