- go to the gym (there is a an abs class followed by a spinning class at 10am which I really enjoy) - very likely
- clean the bathroom (have been meaning to do this all week, it is a quick job and would make me feel better) - quite likely
- tidy and clean the kitchen (I have already emptied the dishwasher this morning, that feels like enough) - not at all likely
- have a nice lunch (though after suffering for my 2 glasses of wine at lunchtime yesterday BEFORE a circuits class in the evening I will go to the gym first) - very likely
- do some gardening (feel quite nauseous at the thought, although that could be the double espresso on on an empty stomach) - very unlikely
- have a mooch around town (there is a maxi dress I would rather like, so think I will try it on.....again, and see if it is cheaper in the sales) - very likely
I think you might get the idea. Thankfully, the gorgeous husband seems to understand (or is at least reconciled to) my aversion to housework and is somewhat appeased by the fact that I love to cook for him and the amazing sons. Now, let's get on and enjoy the day.....breakfast thanks to the Vitamix.
That will be an apple, half a carrot, a slice of lemon, a chunk of ginger with some water and ice and whizzed for 30 seconds to produce:
So nice! And (with my housework aversion) so clever that the washing up of the Vitamix literally takes seconds. Total brilliance.