Someone recently said that when I smile I am 'dimpling', on account of the very large dimples in my cheeks. I have yet to meet anyone** who has larger dimples than me, though I would love to do so. As a child I disliked them as they were so unusual. As an adult I have come to love them as they are so unique. These are some of the things that have made me dimple today.....
- Lunch with a wonderful friend in an Indian luncheon club.
- The cat purring as he lay in a sun beam.
- The gorgeous husband coming home early from work.
- My fringe finally being trimmed.
- Baking 'ricky toad' rock cakes for BFF.
- The amazing sons happily playing with Lego.
- The ping on my phone as friends messaged me over the day.
Little things that please me much.
** With the exception of Bebe, my late Grandmother. But mine are actually getting bigger as I get older, so I am pretty certain they will end up being even larger than hers! They are developing their own wrinkles too, but that is a whole other story.