What You Need:
- lots of grated carrots
- some spring onions finely sliced
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- raisins or sultanas or whatever dried fruit you fancy
- fresh coriander finely chopped
- several chillies finely sliced
- lime juice
- olive oil
What You Do:
1. Mix the carrots, spring onions, seeds, dried fruit, coriander and chillies in a large bowl. I leave the chilli seeds in, makes mealtimes a little more exciting - you never know who will be the first to bite a chilli seed.
3. Pour over the dressing and mix well. Taste (just one spoonful mind) and add more of whichever ingredient you fancy.
4. Try not to eat all in one sitting - this will keep well for a few days in the fridge. I think it tastes better on day 2. I can't tell you if it is even better still on day 3, we've never had any left by then.