Monday 7 January 2013

No Guttersnipe

My favourite film of all time is My Fair Lady. I absolutely adore it. Admittedly, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Shrek come pretty high on my list so please don't think me too posh cultured. As a child I endured benefitted from regular elocution lessons so I have always felt something of an affinity with Eliza. Professor Higgins may not have been able to label me a "guttersnipe" to begin with but I'm sure even he would be impressed by my high standards regarding grammar and enunciation nowadays. I'm not even sure I like text speak/abbreviations in messages. I only use them as they do save time. I am going to have to lie down in a darkened room after receiving the most recent text message from amazing son number 1.


Professor Higgins may be needed if that is ever articulated out loud, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment